Two Mice, 2013 and Four Mice, 2015
Two Mice, (and it's two player cousin Four Mice) is a game I've been working on for a while. As the title implies, it requires two mice to play, one in each hand.
The game requires each player to move a triangle around the screen capturing balls of the correct color.
- Use the ball in the center of the triangle to capture balls of the same color
- To change the color of the center ball, move one triangle corner so it crosses between the other two
- Hold either mouse button down to move the green triangle corner
- avoid the moving walls, or pass through them safely if your center circle is the same color as the wall
- Score points for collecting balls and bonus points for going on a streak.
Two mice was made with Processing.
Promotion and exhibition of this work was helped funded by a grant from The New York State Council on the Arts in Partnership with Wave Farm: Media Arts Assistance Fund grant.